Shipping and Return Policies
Standard urns are usually in stock and shipped in 3 to 4 days.
Personalized urns may take up to 2½ weeks.
Urns with cremains will be mailed when the cremation has been completed.
There are multiple ways you can receive your pet’s urn or pet’s urn with cremains.
- You may pick up at our office at 4575 Rhonda Rd Anderson, CA (1 mile south of the Anderson WalMart) at no charge
- Sleepy Hollow can deliver the urn or the urn with your pet’s cremains to your veterinary office if they are one of our LOCAL participating vets for no additional charge. For veterinary offices in Burney, Fall River Mills, Alturas and Weaverville a $20 courier fee will apply.
- US mail the urn to your address via the lowest cost option. Shipping charges will be applied at checkout.
- US mail the URN WITH YOUR PETS CREMAINS to your address. At the time of checkout the overall weight of the package cannot be determined and the Postal Services requires cremains to be sent Priority Express Mail. Shipping charges on average will range from $30 to $75 depending on weight and your location. We will send an email with the shipping charges and a request for payment.
You will receive an email advising you when the urn will arrive or if the shipping will be delayed.
If you are not satisfied with the urn you purchased, MOST URNS can be returned within thirty days. Please give us a call 530.365.9093, and we will assist you with the return process. Once the urn has been received back in its original condition, we will refund the purchase price of the urn. Shipping costs will only be refunded if the return is a result of our error.
Items that cannot be returned.
- Any urn or item that has been personalized.
- Pendants or Acrylic Keepsakes that have been filled with cremains and sealed.
- Any urn or items that have been damaged or tampered with.
- Any urn or item purchased and not returned within 30 days.
Sending your return urn/ item back to us (as discussed during our phone conversation)
The returned urn / item must be wrapped in its original packing material to prevent damage.
- You may bring the urn to our office at 4575 Rhonda Rd Anderson CA (1 mile south of the Anderson WalMart)
- Drop the urn off at one of our participating veterinary offices.
- Mail back to Sleepy Hollow at 4575 Rhonda Rd Anderson CA 96007
POLICY INFORMATION – Privacy and Security
Our website and shopping cart is secured with a digital certificate to encrypt the personal information you provide. You can verify the secure SSL / TLS / QUIC connection when you are on our website by clicking the small padlock to left of the website address in your browser. You can feel confident that your information is protected while selecting and purchasing a very special urn for your beloved pet.
WE DO NOT STORE YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER ONLINE OR AT OUR OFFICE.
The personal information you transmit to us is never sold to anyone.
On occasion we may need to provide some information to your veterinary office in order to complete your transaction.
To California resident - We must inform you of the following rights . . . . . .
- You have the right to request to know about personal information collected, disclosed, or sold.
- You have the right to request the deletion of personal information.
- You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information at any time.
- You have the right to not be discriminated against as a result of exercising your privacy rights.
If you wish to exercise your rights, you may contact us via the following methods.
- Call us at: 530.365.9093
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to us at: Sleepy Hollow Pet Memorial Park and Cremation Services 4575 Rhonda Rd Anderson CA 96007